Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop end-to-end Unity3D games.
- Develop game features on different platforms by gathering requirements, designing solutions, and coordinating with multiple stakeholders.
- Implement game functionalities, translate design ideas, concepts and requirements into functionalities resulting into unique and enthralling features.
- Implement robust and non-cohesive code, perform testing (unit, integration, regression, sanity), assist UAT and bug fixing.
- Coordinate with interaction designers, game developers, artists, animators, audio engineers and other programmers to design scalable and flexible solutions.
- Performance optimization and reporting.
- Work as Individual contributor who is self-driven and self-motivated and can perform without needing direct supervision.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Minimum 4 years of rich experience in Unity 3D game development
- Expertise in C# scripting and other supported scripting languages
- Experience in integrating textures, animation, meshes, adjusting lighting, setting camera angles, optimization, audio integration etc.
- Experience with Collision System, Game Physics & Particle System
- Experience with version control systems such as Git
- Experience on integrating the game math and simulation
- Knowledge of working with databases (RDBMS and NoSQL)
- Experience integrating the games on land based and mobile platforms.
- Experience with Android & iOS game development
- Strong structured problem-solving skills
- Ability to plan, track and deliver project with high-quality within timelines
- Ability to apply various kinds of testing methods (white box, regression, unit, performance) to deliver code that is high quality, well-written, and well-documented
- Excellent communication skills (both written and spoken)
- Good team player with leadership qualities
- Ready to learn new technologies as per client requirements
Job Category: Development
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bangalore delhi NCR Hyderabad