As our Frontend Services, you will be part of the strike team that creates real-time multiplayer games for iOS and Android devices using our game development technology stack. You should have extensive experience in front-end development of multiplayer mobile games.
Core to our culture, you will work in small, fast-paced teams where everyone owns a significant part of the game and contributes both technically and creatively. You will be working directly with our senior engineering leaders to build the platform that drives the complete gaming experience for millions of users.
- Develop single or multiplayer game in Casino game industry
- Building and releasing games in a live environment with up-to-date features including IAPs (In-App Purchases), social integration, and cross-platform (web and mobile) capabilities
- Work with other departments such as art and game design to improve workflow, game features, and artistic output
- Proficient in providing complexity challenge (art integration, complex game mathematics, compliance requirements etc.) and different varieties (cabinets, markets and languages)
- Striking a balance between functional and aesthetic design to enhance the user experience
- Build reusable code using programming languages that implement the game’s logic and allows the player to interact with the game world and its characters
- To find and fix bugs, and contribute to the various aspects of a game’s life cycle, from specifications through QA to deployment and production support
- Work with outside data sources; client side JS, Pixi js, GreenStock, HTML5, CSS and APIs
- Take ownership of the full life cycle of a project, including development, unit testing, system testing, and change management
- Experience of mobile platforms (iOS or Android)
- Comfortable with Linux (Ubuntu) as an application server
- Empathy toward users and developers, e.g. when making design decisions and introducing changes
- Ability to always leave code better than it was found
- Good understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Expert knowledge of Unity3D including Unity GUI, asset bundles, materials/shaders, and iPhone deployment. Object Oriented Design principles, asset bundles, and script writing in C#
- Experience of supporting live production infrastructure and the ability to put out fires under pressure
About Probability Gaming
Probability Gaming is a leader in B2B casino gaming solutions for Landbased, Online Real Money, Social and Skill-based games. Conceived in Delhi NCR, India in 2011, and founded by Mr. Vinay Tripathi and Mr. Manish Tripathi.
Our team has worked on international B2B businesses covering the clients from Tokyo to Las Vegas in designing the state-of-the-art slot games.
Probability is not just a gaming business- it is a blend of innovation and cutting-edge technology to build entertainment around the world through high-quality games.