Job Profile: Software/Game Development Engineer | Unity Game Developer for IOS/Android.
Job Location: Noida
Salary: As per company standard
Experience: 1-3 Years
UG: B.Tech/B.E/BCA. – Computers
PG: M.Tech/M.E/MCA – Computers
- Develop single or multiplayer game in Casino game industry.
- Building and releasing games in a live environment with up-to-date features including IAPs (In-App Purchases), social integration, and cross-platform (web and mobile) capabilities.
- Design, Create, Implement, Debug, and Refine gameplay features.
- Work with other departments such as art and game design to improve workflow, game features, and artistic output.
- Proficient in doing strong emphasis on quality, individual ownership and value engineers who take pride in developing games.
- Proficient in providing complexity challenge (art integration, complex game mathematics, compliance requirements etc.) and different varieties (cabinets, markets and languages).
- 1 to 3+ years of experience in developing game.
- Expert knowledge of Unity3D including Unity GUI, asset bundles, materials/shaders, and iPhone deployment. Object Oriented Design principles, asset bundles, and script writing in C#.
- Building reliable and efficient code for game projects.
- Must have shipped 2 to 3 game to the App Store.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Strong and complete knowledge of SDLC in casino games and software engineering principles.
- Analyse game requirements with product owner, technical leads and art team.
- Design game’s framework and functional flow.
- Rapid prototype and iterate quickly.
- Should have knowledge of server and cloud.
- Experience in SDK integration and version controlling.
- The development process involves coding, code reviews, unit testing and memory profiling.
- Good skills in Object oriented design, algorithms and data structures
• Gaming Experience
• Certification in Software Engineering
• Maintenance of large code base in C#
• Experience in Opengl (Graphics Library)
Registration end date: 30th Sept, 2019
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com